Sunday, October 23, 2011

Budget Pizza? Pizzakaya yan!

Pizzakaya at Lachmi Food Court,
San Pedro Street, Davao City
Been trying around different pizzas for quite some time and I haven't seen any negative thing about pizza. Masustansya dahil maraming gulay! Unless you're for the all meat pizza, of course. Hehe! My first pizza love is Mommy's Pizza which I already blogged about. I've been looking all over Davao for Mommy's Pizza but I really haven't found a single stall anymore. Few years back, during my college days, I saw this stall at Lachmi. Pizzakaya. "Cool! Another pizza parlor," I thought. The place looks like the prices are for people who are on low budget so I went in and asked what their best seller is. The lady said Italian Deluxe has always been their customers choice. So I ordered an Italian Deluxe combo meal consisting of four pizza slices and a cup of Iced Tea. Well, very budget-friendly indeed as their combo meal only costs 35 pesos.

Italian Deluxe Combo Meal:
4 slices of pizza and a cup of Iced Tea
When I tasted their pizza, it somewhat reminded me of Mommy's Pizza only that, Pizzakaya's crust is thinner. I fell in love with their pizza that I frequented Lachmi just because of Pizzakaya. I even brought friends and relatives with me so they, too, will enjoy the good food that I enjoy. Pizzakaya also have other pizza flavors, too, like Hawaiian, and Ham and Cheese. I can't remember them all but I'm sure they're equally good as Italian Deluxe. All their combo meals, regardless of pizza flavor, are priced at 35 pesos only and their pizza sold by the box (eight slices in a box), has the price range of 75 pesos to 90 pesos. Maybe that's why they go by the name Pizzakaya, because their pizza are all abot-kaya (affordable, in English ) for everyone. If, like me, you also miss Mommy's Pizza and you want to have a bite or more again, then Pizzakaya is the answer to our prayers!

Mind you, I could eat up the eight slices by myself, that's how tasty their pizza is. Please don't take my word for it, go try Pizzakaya yourself. I believe Pizzakaya has 2 branches only. One at Lachmi Food Court, San Pedro Street, Davao City and at City Triangle, C.M. Recto Street, Davao City. Tara!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...