Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Book sale galore at National Bookstore

Got these at the book sale at
National Bookstore-SM Davao =)
I went to National Bookstore-SM Davao to look for Bob Ong's new book (Lumayo Ka Nga Sa Akin) because I'm a huge fan of Bob Ong's books. Searched their shelves but to no avail. Wala pa palang copies ng new book dito sa Davao. When I looked around, I saw a very attractive sign: BOOKSALE. I immediately went to the table and found plenty of interesting books. The prices were at 50 pesos and 100 pesos only. Ang daming magagandang books but I limited myself to five. Baka kasi hindi ko rin naman mababasa lahat. The books had a huge markdown. Here are the books with their original prices and current price:

**Ultimate Mandarin Chinese = from 705pesos to 50pesos
**Beatrice and Virgil (hardcover)  = from 745pesos to 100pesos (and mind you, this is a literary winner)
**Photography, 50 most influential photographers of all time (hardcover) = from 699pesos to 100pesos
**Pocket Vietnamese Dictionary = from 435pesos to 100pesos
**In-Flight Korean DVD = (no original price indicated) now only 100pesos
 I also got a noodles and stir-fries book at 74.75pesos, regular price.

See how much savings we get from book sale? This is why I really love book sale. ♥ I just wish National Bookstore will have price drop whole year round. ☺

Are you also a bookworm? Then head over to National Bookstore and maybe you'll have a great find, too, just as I did. Enjoy shopping! ☺
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...