Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Free McDo Sundae Cone!

You'll get this card once you purchase a Globe prepaid
SIM at any SM Concierge/Information booth.
Take note, the SIM only costs 25 pesos. ;)
A friend asked me to buy a Globe SIM on her behalf. Since I was on my way to SM, I didn't mind and said yes. After running my own errands, I went to the SM Davao Concierge and got the Globe SIM there kasi naka-price down sila at 25 pesos na lang ang Globe prepaid SIM. Swerte dahil currently, Globe, McDonald's and SM has a current promo tie up giving customers a free Sundae Cone at McDonald's for every Globe prepaid SIM purchase. Yes, nakamura na sa SIM which is pre-loaded with some free text to all networks, may palamig pang kasama. I didn't use the freebie though since hindi naman ako yung gagamit ng SIM (and I already own a Globe SIM). =)

[Note: This blog isn't affiliated with Globe, SM, and McDonald's, nor was the blogger paid to promote Globe, SM, and McDonald's. The blogger just thought of sharing the good news. We all love libre naman, diba? =D]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...